Hospitality Design FAQ
With 60 years in the industry, our designers have the knowledge and expertise to guide you through all facets of your project. We have put together this interior design FAQ page with some of the most common interior design questions to help guide you:
- How will color impact my design?
- What effect will time constraints have on my new design?
- How does each new design element relate to the overall scheme?
- What are my product and finishing material options?
- Can you create custom furnishings?
- How will the wear and tear of interior furnishings effect the Hospitality Design?
- How are the ordering and arrival of material handled?
- Can you help me coordinate all of my subcontractors to complete the design job on time?
- Where Do I Begin?
The Hospitality Design style that you select for your space directly relates to your market segment, clientele and location. Before we meet it is very helpful to think about the following questions:
- What is your overall goal?
- Who are your clientele?
- What type of experience are they looking for?
- Are there any interior styles that your customers would find unpleasant or not conducive to your overall experience?
- What image does your existing business have? Does it need to be updated or changed?
- Where is your location? In a large city? In the suburbs? In a cold climate? On a tropical island?
- Are you located in a resort area?
- How would you like you location to relate to your overall design?
- Are there any limitations due to your location?
- Are there any colors or styles that you do not prefer?
- What is your budget?
- What is your timeframe? When do plan to open?
If you have more interior design questions regarding your facility, contact us today for more information.