We are in a very unique position within the foodservice industry in that we provide both design and procurement services that are equally respected. There are few firms who can match our capabilities in both design and procurement. Whether you select us for design or design/build services, there are numerous advantages to our position.
- We are often involved in a project from start to finish and, as a result, must defend our documentation in the field as both a designer and purveyor. With a single point of responsibility, there are no fingers to point. The accuracy of our documentation is a necessity, not a luxury.
- Due to our first hand involvement in the field, our design skills arealways improving. We are amongst the first to learn of code issues. The interaction with other trades in the field also provides valuable information, which is incorporated into our designs. The inclusion of such feedback reduces the potential for conflicts in the field, reduces cost, and improves the overall atmosphere of the job site.
- As one of the nation’s top foodservice equipment and supplies providers (based on total volume), we have direct relationships with many of the industry’s leading manufacturers. These relationships, built over the course of many years and projects, are extremely valuable. At times, we will involve the manufacturer in the design process. Other times, we will leverage our relationships and buying power to resolve problems or offer solutions that might not otherwise be available.
- Our knowledge of equipment costs enables us to provide accurate cost estimates that lead to proper allocation of a project’s funding and helps prevent miscalculations.
- Our array of services, including design, equipment procurement, and smallwares procurement, has us looking at each end user as a potential long-term client. We are a company that has been built on relationships, and we have every incentive to make sure that all members of both the design and operations teams are completely satisfied.